Your project, my expertise.

15 years of experience
ICCRC member and MIFI acknowlegement

Go to Canada

Whether it is just a for a visit, for short or long studies, for work or to obtain permanent residence, each person will find in the range of programs offered by Canada, a reason to discover this beautiful country and even maybe, settle there.


Determine if you need one or the other to enter Canada.

Generally, a tourist can stay up to 6 months in Canada, unless the agent indicates a date directly in their passport. You must keep the visitor's status valid during your stay, even if that means making an extension request.


Some programs do not require a study permit:

But if necessary, you must meet certain criteria to obtain a study permit:

And under certain conditions, you may be allowed to work during your studies:


Find out if you need a work permit. In some cases, you have the right to work in Canada without a permit:

However, in most cases, you must obtain a permit:

If you are under 36, come to Canada and work during your stay to acquire a new language and discover another culture:


Whether you are sponsored by a member of your family, or you choose to apply through the Entry Express, Mon Projet Quebec or any provincial programs or you would like to take advantage of your work or study experience in Canada, in total, there are more than 60 programs which give you access to permanent residence.

Determine if you qualify for one of them.


Sometimes a simple orientation is enough to put you on the right path. I therefore offer online advice by Skype or in person in my Montreal office. You will be able to ask me all your questions and will receive by email the summary of my recommendations.

If you want to pursue your dreams…I will help you make them reality.      Contact me! Canada is waiting for you!

Last modifications: January 4, 2020
Copy rights © : Texts and images property of Valerie Flat